The FUN in Jin Shin Jyutsu: Connecting Fingers and Toes
This online course follows the material in Self Help Book 3 by Mary Burmeister.
Next course starts April 28, 2021 - See Dates Below
How Does This Self Help Course Work?
This is a LIVE course presented online by Astrid Kauffmann to small groups. We meet up on Zoom for two hours each week over three weeks. In each of the two hour segments I cover theory and we practice the exercises. This is PART THREE in the series of three online courses.
What will I learn in Part Three of this course?
In this online course, you will learn:
- how the Hands, Palms and Fingers are related to Feet, Toes and Soles
- how to understand and use hands and feet to harmonize
- understand the specific relationships of hands and feet to the rest of the body
- the meaning and practice of eight dynamic and powerful finger positions given to us by Master Jiro Murai
How will I benefit from this course?
After this Part Three course you will:
- have a deeper understanding of the power of the hands and feet as 'jumper cables' in Jin Shin Jyutsu
- know how using fingers and toes can eliminate daily tensions and stresses
- know how to use fingers and toes to help yourself and your loved ones
- know which exercises to choose
- have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- have the tools to guide you during and after the course
- be supported every step of the way – you are not alone on this journey of transformation
What do I get on this course?
On this ‘Skills for Life’ Part Three course, I provide you with the following:
- six hours of class material LIVE with Astrid
- replay of the Zoom class sessions
- PDF Workbook of the exercises
- Audios with guided practice of the exercises
- unlimited email access to Astrid during the duration of the course
- an invitation to join the ‘Skills For Life’ closed community group
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I must have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught hundreds of students in offline classroom settings over the last 20 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
SIgn up now! Limited spaces.
Sign up to my ‘Skills For Life’ Part Three Live group course so you can take the next step on your Jin Shin Jyutsu Journey of Transformation!
NEW! Three dates for your diary:
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
The fee for the ‘Skills For Life’ Self Help Part Three Live group course is GBP £77.00 (about USD $105 or EUR €85)
* This is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of them from one account.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up now! Limited places.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.