The KEYS of Jin Shin Jyutsu: Our 26 'Friends'
The current course Sep 23 - Oct 7, 2020 is full. Please see new course dates below.
How Does This Self Help Course Work?
This is a LIVE course presented online by Astrid Kauffmann to small groups. We meet up on Zoom for two hours each week over three weeks. In each of the two hour segments I cover theory and we practice the exercises. This is PART TWO in a series of three online courses.
This course is based on the material in Self Help Book 2 by Mary Burmeister.
This Part Two course is for students who have completed Skills For Life Part One, AND for those who have attended a workshop covering the material in Self Help Book 1 by Mary Burmeister.
What will I learn in Part Two of this course?
In this online course, you will learn the following about our 26 'Friends':
- what they are and their names
- where they are located on the body
- who they are: their meaning and function
- how to use each one of them to clear every day ailments, re-energize the body, manage pain/discomfort, calm the mind and balance emotions
- practical exercises to recharge all 26 of our 'friends'
How will I benefit from this course?
After this Part Two course you will:
- have a clearer understanding of the role of the 26 energy sites (officially called Safety Energy Locks or SELs) in Jin Shin Jyutsu
- have the confidence to recharge them anywhere, anytime
- know how to use these 26 SELS in your daily life
- know which exercises to choose for your practice
- have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- have the tools to guide you during and after the course
- be supported every step of the way – you are not alone on this journey of transformation
What do I get on this course?
On this ‘Skills for Life’ Part Two course, I provide you with the following:
- six hours of class material LIVE with Astrid
- replay of the Zoom class sessions
- PDF Workbook of the exercises
- Audios with guided practice of the exercises
- unlimited email access to Astrid during the duration of the course
- an invitation to join the ‘Skills For Life’ closed community group
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I must have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught hundreds of students in offline classroom settings over the last 20 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
SIgn up now! Limited to 8 participants.
Sign up to my ‘Skills For Life’ Part Two Live group course so you can take the next step on your Jin Shin Jyutsu Journey of Transformation!
NEW! Three dates for your diary:
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
The fee for the ‘Skills For Life’ Self Help Part Two Live group course is GBP £77.00 (about USD $100 or EUR €85)
* This is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of them from one account.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up now! Limited to 8 participants.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
30-day money back guarantee.