How Does This Self Help Course Work?
This is a LIVE course presented online by Astrid Kauffmann to groups. We meet up on Zoom for two hours each week over three weeks. In each of the two hour segments I cover theory and we practice the exercises.
This online course is based on the material in Self Help Books 1, 2 and 3 by Mary Burmeister.
What will I learn in Part One of this course?
In AWAKEN TO JIN SHIN JYUTSU: A DYNAMIC ART OF LIVING you will learn:
- how energy works and how Jin Shin Jyutsu fits into that
- why and how Jin Shin Jyutsu works when you use your hands
- why everything is in the fingers!
- how to harmonize mind, body and spirit using the three main energy pathways that feed all 144,000 of our energy functions
- how to use some powerful daily 'cleaners' to release tensions
- how to practice this Art as Self Help
- how to experience Jin Shin Jyutsu through practical exercises
What will I learn in Part Two of this course?
In THE KEYS OF JIN SHIN JYUTSU: OUR 26 'FRIENDS' you will learn:
- what they are and their names
- where they are located on the body
- who they are: their meaning and function
- how to use each one of them to clear every day ailments, re-energize the body, manage pain/discomfort, calm the mind and balance emotions
- practical exercises to recharge all 26 of our 'friends'
What will I learn in Part Three of this course?
In THE FUN OF JIN SHIN JYUTSU: CONNECTING FINGERS AND TOES, you will learn:
- how the Hands, Palms and Fingers are related to Feet, Toes and Soles
- how to understand and use hands and feet to harmonize
- understand the specific relationships of hands and feet to the rest of the body
- the meaning and practice of eight dynamic and powerful finger positions given to us by Master Jiro Murai
How will I benefit from these courses?
After these ONLINE COURSES you will:
- have a deeper understanding of Jin Shin Jyutsu as an Art of harmonizing the life energy in the body
- know how to use your hands as 'jumper cables' to help yourself and your loved ones
- know which exercises to choose and when
- have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- have the tools to guide you during and after the course
- be supported every step of the way – you are not alone on this journey of transformation
What do I get on these courses?
On this ‘Skills for Life’ Online Course of three parts (9x 2 hour sessions), I provide you with the following:
- 18 hours of class material LIVE with Astrid
- replay of each 2 hour Zoom class
- PDF Workbook of the exercises for each 2 hour session
- Audios with guided practice of the exercises for each 2 hour session
- unlimited email access to Astrid during the duration of the course
- an invitation to join the ‘Skills For Life’ closed community group
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I must have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught hundreds of students in offline classroom settings over the last 20 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
Sign up now!
Sign up to my ‘Skills For Life’ series so you can take the next step on your Jin Shin Jyutsu journey of transformation!
The fee for the ‘Skills For Life’ Self Help Bundle of Part One, Two and Three is GBP £220.00 (normally £231.00) (about USD $300 or EUR €250 - please note that the exchange rate varies)
* This is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of them from one account.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up now!
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.