AWAKEN TO JIN SHIN JYUTSU: A UNIVERSAL ART OF LIVING
This online course follows the material in Self Help Book 1 by Mary Burmeister.
New Course Starts May 26, 2021 - SEE DATES BELOW
How Does This Self Help Course Work?
This is a LIVE course presented online by Astrid Kauffmann to small groups. We meet up on Zoom for two hours each week over three weeks. In each of the two hour segments I cover theory and we practice the exercises. This is part one in a series of three online courses.
What will I learn in Part One of this course?
In this online course, you will learn:
- how energy works and how Jin Shin Jyutsu fits into that
- why and how Jin Shin Jyutsu works when you use your hands
- why everything is in the fingers!
- how to harmonize mind, body and spirit using the three main energy pathways that feed all 144,000 of our energy functions
- how to use some powerful daily 'cleaners' to release tensions
- how to practice this Art as Self Help
- how to experience Jin Shin Jyutsu through practical exercises
How will I benefit from this course?
After the course you will:
- have a clearer understanding of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- have the confidence to practice Jin Shin Jyutsu anywhere, anytime
- know how to use Jin Shin Jyutsu in your daily life
- know which exercises to choose for your practice
- have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- have the tools to guide you during and after the course
- be supported every step of the way – you are not alone on this journey of transformation
What do I get on this course?
On this ‘Skills for Life’ Part One course, I provide you with the following:
- six hours of class material LIVE with Astrid
- replay of the Zoom class sessions
- PDF Workbook of the exercises
- audios with guided practice of the exercises
- unlimited email access to Astrid during the duration of the course
- an invitation to join the ‘Skills For Life’ closed community group
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I must have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught hundreds of students in offline classroom settings over the last 20 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
Sign up now! Limited spaces.
Sign up to my ‘Skills For Life’ Part One Live group course so you can take the next step on your Jin Shin Jyutsu Journey of Transformation!
NEW! Three dates for your diary:
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
The fee for the ‘Skills For Life’ Self Help Part One live group course is GBP £77.00 (about USD $105 or EUR €85)
* This is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of them from one account.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up now! Limited spaces.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
30-day money back guarantee.